Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Books

This is in answer to queries from friends and readers about my novels. Of late, they are mostly unavailable in bookshops. This is a pity because all of them are in print and continue to sell. My publisher tells me that ever since the recession, bookshops have become wary of storing books that are not ‘red hot’ best-sellers. Many bookshops around the country are closing down and this is not due to decreasing readership but because on-line purchase has become easy and popular. My books are available on several sites. I’ve seen them on
www.penguinbooksindia.com
www.flipkart.com
www.amazon.com
It is cheaper to get them online sometimes. If you can ask your bookshop to get it for you, they often do.

2 comments:

skar said...

Ah, your picture has stopped doing yoga after all!

Anonymous said...

I bought your "The Truth about Bharat" from a bookshop at Khan Market in Delhi, I guess your books are readily available in the leading books shops in Delhi. (Needless to say, I had a great time reading it!)